I am Samantha Inch, a positive psychology consultant, writer, communicator and life enthusiast. Contact me to discuss how you or your organization can achieve peak performance through positivity.
- I am a Certified Applied Positive Psychology Practitioner, teaching the science of human flourishing to individuals, teams and organizations to build positive habits and achieve peak productivity through positive thinking.
- My workshops are for small to medium-sized groups and consist of life "how to" guides on achieving happiness, reducing stress, working with your range of emotions and strengths optimization.
- I am certified in the Foundations of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction from the Mindfulness Institute at the Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine at Jefferson Health.
- My articles are featured on Brazen Careerist, Ladypreneur League and Femme & Fortune.
Executive & Employee Communications, Public Relations and Content Strategy
- I have 10 years of communications and public relations experience at organizations ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- I was named to PR News' list of PR People to Watch.
- I graduated from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University.
- Check out my LinkedIn profile for more information about my skills and experience.