I am Samantha Inch, a Certified Applied Positive Psychology practitioner, personal development coach, writer, and life enthusiast.
As a personal development coach, I help my clients create their own definition of success to live the life they really want instead of living by someone else's definition. I will receive my Professional Coaching Certification in early 2018.
- I am a Certified Applied Positive Psychology Practitioner, teaching the science of human flourishing to individuals, teams and organizations to build positive habits and achieve peak productivity through positive thinking.
- I offer one-on-one coaching for women looking to make positive changes in their life. My workshops are for small to medium-sized groups and consist of life "how to" guides on achieving happiness, reducing stress, working with your range of emotions and strengths optimization.
- I am certified in the Foundations of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction from the Mindfulness Institute at the Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine at Jefferson Health.
- My articles are featured on Brazen Careerist, Ladypreneur League and Femme & Fortune.
- Check out my LinkedIn profile for more information about my skills and experience.